The difference that a statement can make in the life of a man, woman, or child is nothing short of phenomenal.
Change your mind - change your life!
A List of Positive Affirmations.
A list of positive affirmations can help and inspire you as you create and collect your list of affirmations. There is a lot of information out there on affirmations and how effective they are or even how to create and apply them properly. Yet some people still struggle to come up with affirmations that fit or resonate with them.
Everyone is wired differently and things that resonate with you may not resonate with someone else. In order to help we have created a list of positive affirmations that you can use and take as your own or modify so that they 'ring true' for you. Remember that an affirmation isn't a statement that reflects your current state, an affirmation is a statement that you want and desire to reflect what you want to be. When you see an affirmation it should strike a deep chord that produces a response like: 'Yes! I want to be like that!'.
A list of positive affirmations need to be crafted in such a way as to remove any room for negativity. They may evoke a negative response from your mind. If you find your inner voice saying something like 'yeah, right' or 'whatever', or 'I wish', you can be sure you've touched a nerve in your subconscious. This is a good thing. Ignore that voice or better yet tell it that it is wrong and you are going to affirm your positive statement regardless of any resistance. Acknowledge the resistance and continue affirming with your list of positive affirmations.
The following list of positive affirmations is grouped by theme. For instance we have a bunch of affirmations for depression. Then a bunch for confidence and so on.
When the student is ready....
- Buddhist Proverb
A list of positive affirmations to deal with depression
- I pursue my life’s purpose
- I feel worthy
- I feel fulfilled & joyful
- I deserve to be happy
- I only have positive mental pictures
- Joy overflows in my life
- I am becoming better everyday
- I embrace positive self-esteem
- I reject abuse from others
- I have faith and deep belief in myself
- I have an enthusiastic outlook on life
- My future looks great
A list of positive Self Confidence Affirmations
- I am strong and secure
- I have inner resources
- I have the power to realize my goals
- I take charge of my life
- I am valuable
- I stand firmly in my belief in myself
- People respect me
- People like me
- I am a true friend
- I care for people
- I am confident of my capabilities, expertise, and know-how
- I am interested in others
- I am confident
- I am a strong person
- I dissolve all obstacles to having complete self-confidence
- I am a success
- I choose to be happy
- I have faith in God and my future
- I am courageous
- I am a hero
- People admire me
- I deserve to succeed
- I am calm
- I maintain my self-confidence in all times and places
- I forgive myself
- I have inner peace
- I heal all issues affecting my self-confidence
- I am intelligent
- I forgive myself for any and all past mistakes
- I am secure in myself
- I am confident in myself
- I discover new aspects of my self-confidence daily
- I take action
- I balance my self-confidence with modesty perfectly
- I recognize and honor my talents, abilities, and skills
- I see each part of my life as a lesson
- I feel confident from the inside out
A list of positive Self Esteem Affirmations
- I am loveable
- I am worthy of love and friendship
- I accept myself completely
- I have a solid sense of self-identity
- I see myself realistically and objectively
- I find deep inner peace within myself as I am
- I say positive things about myself to myself
- I am a kind, caring and decent person
- I forgive myself for all I have done
- I forgive every person who has undermined my self-esteem
- All false images of myself from the past are now dissolved
- I love and accept all parts of myself
- I am an interesting person
- I love and accept all of my thoughts and feelings
- I am interested in other people
- All false messages about me are now dissolved in total grace
- Every day I am getting better and better
- I love and approve of myself aside from my accomplishments
- I share my feelings with others and they accept me
- I have positive self esteem
- My self esteem comes from inside me
- I love and approve of myself
- I accept myself completely as I am
- I value and honor myself as I am
- I strive to improve myself
- I am loving and accepting of myself just as I am
- I am loving and accepting of myself for who I am becoming
- I stand firmly in my powerful positive self-esteem
- I believe strongly in my powerful positive self-esteem
- I feel total peace with my powerful positive self-esteem
- I am filled with energy, vitality, and self-esteem
- I am pleased with how I handle my emotions
- I know how to manage my schedule
- I know how to promote my emotional and physical well-being.
- I take care of my body's needs
- I love and respect my body.
- I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
- I am a wonderful person.
- I deserve health, energy, and calmness
- I have confidence in my body's ability to heal
- I feel radiant full of abundant energy and health
- The world is full of beauty and abundance
- I am attracted only to those people and situations that support and nurture me
- I appreciate the positive people
- I love and honor myself
- I enjoy being positive and having positive feelings
A list of positive Affirmations for Weight Loss
- I achieve my weight loss goals
- Losing weight comes naturally to me
- I choose nourishing, healthy foods
- I think before eating
- I drink lots of water
- Losing weight is fun
- Healthy foods taste better
- I am motivated by both successes and failures
- I accept and love my body as it is, and work to make it better
- I love challenges and embrace them
- I lose weight systematically and I keep it off permanently
- I am losing weight
- I exercise because it makes me feel good
- I respect my body and treat it with respect
- I do everything I need to do to achieve my healthy weight
- I am encouraged by every success
- I am motivated by every shortfall
- Losing weight and I are one
- I dissolve all blocks to reaching a healthy weight
- I forgive myself
- I learn from my mistakes
- I fill all physical appetites in physically healthy ways
- I am aware of my eating habits and how they affect my weight
- I am willing to change my eating habits and I do so easily
- I build lean muscle and I lose fat
- I enjoy the process of reaching a healthy weight
- I see myself at my healthy weight and I achieve it
- I have non-stop daily determination to reach my healthy weight
- I like long walks
- It is easy for me to stay on my plan to obtain my healthy weight
- I picture myself at my perfect weight
- I have a positive attitude about what I eat, how I eat, and when I eat
- My body burns fat like a furnace
- Developing healthy eating habits becomes easier each day
- I stay on a healthy eating plan and maintain my healthy weight easily
- Each day, I automatically and successfully get healthier and healthier
A list of Positive Affirmations for Abundance
- I succeed with ease
- All my attitudes are positive now
- My confidence reigns in any business setting
- I rejoice for the success and abundance of others
- I have abundant courage to build a large investment portfolio
- I attract, welcome and accept talented and successful people to my team
- I have abundant faith in my ability to succeed
- I accept responsibility for my mistakes as well as my successes
- I acknowledge financial mistakes, learn from them, choose the correct path, and move on
- I visualize myself having abundant wealth - that’s who I am
- I courageously sell my ideas
- I enjoy my affluence and share it appropriately
- I am passionate about doing what I need to in order to increase my fortune
- I deserve to have and enjoy prosperity and affluence in my life
- My wealth is increasing more and more now
- I feel good doing things that improve my bottom line
A list of positive affirmations for kids
- I feel good about myself and my classmates.
- I like attending school.
- I like my teacher.
- I have lots of friends.
- I am happy.
- I now make friends easily.
- I love being cheerful and I love smiling.
- People like me because of my upbeat, happy personality.
- I feel good about myself.
- I love and respect myself.
- I know I am important.
- I am somebody and I count.
- I do well in school.
- I remember what I learn and when I forget I close my eyes and I say to myself, "Clear, search and retrieve," and the information I need comes quickly to me.
- I do well in all my assignments and school work and I love learning.
Your mind will be open to conditions that will provide opportunity for your list of positive affirmations to become real so create your affirmations very carefully. Make them clear and precise and make sure they reflect what you really want.
Be intentional with your affirmations. Spontaneous affirmations spoken under conditions of strong emotion can produce effects that you want to avoid.
Recite your affirmations repeatedly. Affirmations take time for your subconscious to accept so your list of positive affirmations needs to be revisited on a regular basis.
Find a time and place that make it easy to form the habit of using affirmations. An MP3 as you go off to sleep is a good idea. Listening to a recording while you commute, write a few of them out during coffee or lunch. You can also purchase software that will flash them for a second or so on your computer screen. Be careful with this one and remember: subliminal's don't work - your mind has to be able to see and process.
What ever method you choose to use, your list of positive affirmations is going to have an effect. It might be a very strong and quick effect or it might take weeks or months. It all depends on you.